The Missing Witches coven is home to a rainbow of magical people: solitary practitionners, community leaders, techno pagans, crones, baby witches, neuroqueers, and folks who hug trees and have just been looking for their people. We are word Witches, art Witches, sonic Witches, Witches in labs, in law, in academia, in deathwork, and dance, and we are in all your code.
Our coven is trans-inclusive, anti-racist, feminist, pro-science, anti-ableist, and full of love. We're learning from each other all the time and would feel lucky to get to learn from you too! Find out more about what to expect at a Missing Witches Coven meeting here.
Welcome Home to the Missing Witches Coven.join the coven today
The Missing Witches Coven is:
- a gang of ridiculously badass, talented, brilliant humans.
- a place to unmask and delight in the weird magic in the world, celebrating moments of JOY.
- a witchy, science-loving informal book club working collaboratively to seek and center marginalized ideas and possibilities.
- a mutually-supportive space to be honest about how fucked up racism, misogyny, misogynoir, ableism, heteronormativity and capitalism are, and to mourn.
- A powerful container within which we CACKLE WICKEDLY and HOWL WILDLY together as we seed within ourselves and each other ways to survive, resist, re-enchant, and FLOURISH.